CA Intermediate coaching
AIM Institute of professional studies starts new batches for CA Intermediate coaching Classes. However, Admissions are open throughout the year.
As per Institute of Chartered Accountants, A candidate becomes eligible to register for CA Intermediate only after passing (10+2) examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law and also after passing CPT (Common Proficiency Test) or CA Foundation (introduced by ICAI as per the new scheme). After Passing CA inter you will appear in CA Final. We at AIM Institute provide best CA inter coaching in Delhi.
Talk to Our Experts
Frequently Asked Questions
CA Inter is the intermediate stage of CA which is basically the second stage which has two groups i.e. Group 1 & Group 2 so to pass these two one just needs to have conceptual knowledge along with effective preparation which can be achieved by time saving and thorough revisions of the subjects so to do this one must prefer Best CA inter coaching in Delhi for online CA coaching as well as offline classes as you can attend them from home along with which can be further referred to as it provides recorded content.
With team of expert teacher Aim institute provide best ca inter coaching in Delhi for both groups in both online and offline mode.
You can take Our pendrive class because We have the best teacher for ca inter both group, you can buy these classes in combo for both group but also take individual class with full support from exerts
About the Course
- An Aspirant can enlist for the CA Intermediate coaching by filling the online enrollment structure and by making the fees. When the fees is effectively done the framework will naturally create the form which is needed to get print.
- The printout of such online registration form is needed to be submitted to the concerned provincial office appropriately endorsed by the applicant alongside the following documents –
Foundation Route Students –
- Submit the attested copy of the Marksheet of class 12th or its equivalent Central Govt. recognized examination pass Mark statement.
- Affix a colored and latest photograph on the hard copy of the registration form.
- Attested copy of the proof of Nationality, if the student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of the proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC or Differently abled.
CA Intermediate Direct Entry Route for Students –
- Submit an attested copy of the Graduation / Post Graduation Marksheet OR Marksheet or Mark statement of Intermediate level Examination of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) or ICWAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India)
- One colored and latest photograph should be attested to the print out of the online registration form.
- Attested copy of the proof of the Nationality, if the student is Foreigner.
Attested copy of the proof of the special category i.e. SC/ST/OBC or Differently abled.
- Once the above formalities are completed Study Material will be dispatch to the students within one month through the Centralized Dispatch System.
Eligibility for CA Inter Course
After clearing the CPT/CA Foundation an understudy will get qualified to enroll for the CA Intermediate.
- There is additionally an direct entry route course through which an applicant can enlist for Intermediate straightforwardly without experiencing Either CPT or CA Foundation.
- Aspirants who are Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce and got at least 55% can enlist straightforwardly for Intermediate without passing CA Foundation or CPT.
- Essentially like Commerce Graduates, Non-business Graduates/Post Graduates can likewise enlist for Intermediate by getting 60% imprints in Graduation/Post Graduation.
- Aside from the abovementioned, the understudies who got the Intermediate level free from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- The above understudies can get enrolled straightforwardly for the Intermediate level without passing the passageway level. Get your dreams fullfiled by joing us for best ca inter coaching in delhi.
Subjects covered in CA Intermediate coaching
The subject wise marks distribution of CA Intermediate syllabus according to the exam pattern is given below:
|Papers||Total Marks||Marks distribution|
|Paper 1 – Accounting||100||100|
|Paper 2 – Corporate Laws & Other Laws||100|
|Part I: Company Laws||60|
|Part II: Other Laws||40|
|Paper 3 – Cost and Management Accounting||100||100|
|Paper 4 – Taxation||100|
|Section A: Income Tax Law||60|
|Section B: Indirect Taxes||40|
|Papers||Total Marks||Marks distribution|
|Paper 5 – Advanced Accounting||100||100|
|Paper 6 – Auditing and Assurance||100||100|
|Paper 7 –Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management||100|
|Section A: Enterprise Information Systems||50|
|Section B: Strategic Management||50|
|Paper 8 – Financial Management & Economics for Finance||100|
|Section A: Financial Management||60|
|Section B: Economics for Finance||40|