CA Final Coaching
After passing CA INTER, a student can get himself registered for the final examination. AIM Institute of professional studies starts new batches for CA Final Coaching Classes. However, Admissions are open throughout the year. join us for best ca final coaching in Delhi.
Book Appointment With Our Experts
Frequently Asked Questions
About the Course
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(ICAI) releases the exam pattern for CA final 2021. The institute makes amendments in the CA Final exam pattern from time to time. ICAI had previously changed the CA final exam pattern for elective papers -Paper 6A to 6F. Under these amendments, the marks held by questions and case studies were molded a little bit. The CA final exam pattern 2021 will consist of details such as mode of the exam, maximum marks of a section, overall marks, medium, marking scheme etc. Applicants for the CA Final 2021 May session must check the CA final exam pattern before starting preparation for the exam. ICAI CA Final exam is divided into two groups which consist of 4 subjects each. Candidates need to score at least 40% in an individual paper and overall 50% in all their papers. To know more about the important aspects of the CA Final 2021 exam pattern, read the complete article given below:
Important: All CA final 2021 exam papers will be 3 hours long except for one elective paper 6 under the new scheme which will be 4 hours long. we are best CA final coaching in Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria For CA Final Course
- The candidate who have passed the Intermediate examination or Professional Education Examination – II/PCC/IPCC, are eligible to apply for the Final exam
- They must also have completed 3 years or 3½ years or must be due to complete, as the case may be, of article training as on the date of filling the form
- For PE-II stream student and PE-II stream students converted to IPCC – Also, they must be serving the last twelve months of articled training including excess leave, if any, and due to complete 3 years on or before October 31 of the examination year.
- For PCC stream students – The candidate must be serving the last six months of articled training including excess leave if any, and due to complete 3½ years on or before 30th April of the examination year
- For Intermediate IPCC students – The candidate must be serving the last six months of training including excess leave if any, and due to complete 3 years on or before 30 April of the examination year.
- For students converted from PE-II to PCC as well as for students converted from PE-II to PCC and then to IPCC – The candidate must be serving the last twelve months of training including excess leave if any, and due to complete 3½ years articles on or before 31st October of the examination year.
- Candidates who have taken termination are advised to re-register for the balance period of training
Subjects covered in CA Final coaching
Marks per paper
Strategic Financial Management
Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics
Corporate & Allied Laws
Advanced Management Accounting
Direct Tax Laws
Indirect Tax Laws