Best CA Coaching in Delhi
Course Details and CA Exams
The Chartered Accountant exams or CA exams that a student has to give in order to receive the designation of a CA are given below.
The exams of CA are:
The CA eligibility criteria are decided by the ICAI and are helpful in determining if the candidate has the qualifications that will assist him/ her in the profession in future. The eligibility of Chartered Accountancy is given below. Candidates interested in pursuing the course of Chartered Accountant must go through the CA eligibility before they enrol themselves. We provide best CA coaching in Delhi to make your dream come true.
# Candidates are eligible for Chartered Accountant CA Foundation registration after class 10 but they will be able to appear for it only after passing class 12.
# Students of commerce, science as well as arts stream can apply for CA Foundation.
# Students of Commerce stream need to secure 50% aggregate marks in Class 12 exams in order to be eligible for CA Foundation.
# Students of all other streams need to score an aggregate of 55% excluding Mathematics and 60% including Mathematics in Class 12 board exams.
# On clearing the CA Foundation exam successfully, candidates become the member of Indian Chartered Accountants Institute (ICAI) – the exam and course conducting body for all CAs in India
How to become a CA?
There are several steps that need to be followed in order to become a Chartered Accountant. Candidates who wish to know how to become a CA can find the steps in detail here. It must be noted that each of these steps is extremely important. We provide best ca coaching classes to fulfil your dreams
Requirement for Accounting Technician Course (ATC):
- After clearing the Chartered Accountant CA Foundation, candidates have to enrol for the ATC. The same can be done after clearing 10+2
- Candidates who have already cleared Entrance Examination or Professional Education (Examination-I) or Foundation Examination will be eligible to register for ATC.
- Candidates who had formerly registered for Intermediate/ Intermediate (Professional Competence) programme/ Professional Education (Course-II) can enrol for ATC.
Apply for CA Intermediate:
- Candidates must have scored at least 100 out of 200 marks in CA Foundation after class 12 in order to apply for CA Intermediate programme.
- Registration for CA Intermediate must be dome nine months before the first day of the month in which the exam will be conducted.
- The courses comprise 6 subjects, each worth 100 marks. In order to clear the course, you will have to score at least 40 marks in each subject and an aggregate of 50% or above.
- Scoring 60 marks and above in any subject will exempt you from reappearing for that particular subject in case you fail the course and plan to give the exams again.
Articleship in CA:
After clearing the CA Intermediate, you will have to do an internship of 3 years under a certified CA. The articleship is an opportunity to learn how accountancy is handled under an experienced Chartered Accountant.
During the last six months of your 3-year articleship, you can appear for the CA Final exams. Once you have cleared the CA Final, you will be awarded the designation of Chartered Accountant. AIM Institute always focus on students to achieve this award by providing best ca coaching