Why CA Coaching Classes
AIM Institute of professional studies provides CA Coaching in Delhi to the students. We offer coaching for CA – Foundation, CA – Intermediate and CA – Final. We are empowered with an enlightened faculty, which helps us in bridging the gap between a student and her/his dream of becoming a Chartered Accountant. Our CA Coaching Classes aim at giving focused attention towards each student – including the most introvert ones.
Course Details and CA Exams
The Chartered Accountant exams or CA exams that a student has to give in order to receive the designation of a CA are given below. . The exams of CA are:
CPT (Common Proficiency Test)
IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course)
FC (Final course)
The CA eligibility criteria are decided by the ICAI and are helpful in determining if the candidate has the qualifications that will assist him/ her in the profession in future. The eligibility of Chartered Accountancy is given below. Candidates interested in pursuing the course of Chartered Accountant must go through the CA eligibility before they enrol themselves.
# Candidates are eligible for Chartered Accountant CPT registration after class 10 but they will be able to appear for it only after passing class 12.
# Students of commerce, science as well as arts stream can apply for CPT.
# Students of Commerce stream need to secure 50% aggregate marks in Class 12 exams in order to be eligible for CPT.
# Students of all other streams need to score an aggregate of 55% excluding Mathematics and 60% including Mathematics in Class 12 board exams.
# On clearing the CPT exam successfully, candidates become the member of Indian Chartered Accountants Institute (ICAI) – the exam and course conducting body for all CAs in India
How to become a CA?
There are several steps that need to be followed in order to become a Chartered Accountant. Candidates who wish to know how to become a CA can find the steps in detail here. It must be noted that each of these steps is extremely important.
- Requirement for Accounting Technician Course (ATC):
1. After clearing the Chartered Accountant CPT, candidates have to enrol for the ATC. The same can be done after clearing 10+2
2. Candidates who have already cleared Entrance Examination or Professional Education (Examination-I) or Foundation Examination will be eligible to register for ATC.
3. Candidates who had formerly registered for Intermediate/ Intermediate (Professional Competence) programme/ Professional Education (Course-II) can enrol for ATC.
Apply for IPCC:
1. Candidates must have scored at least 100 out of 200 marks in CPT after class 12 in order to apply for IPCC programme.
2. Registration for IPCC must be dome nine months before the first day of the month in which the exam will be conducted.
3. The courses comprise 7 subjects, each worth 100 marks. In order to clear the course, you will have to score at least 40 marks in each subject and an aggregate of 50% or above.
4. Scoring 60 marks and above in any subject will exempt you from reappearing for that particular subject in case you fail the course and plan to give the exams again.
Articleship in CA:
After clearing the IPCC, you will have to do an internship of 3 years under a certified CA. The articleship is an opportunity to learn how accountancy is handled under an experienced Chartered Accountant.
During the last six months of your 3-year articleship, you can appear for the final course exams. Once you have cleared the final course, you will be awarded the designation of Chartered Accountant.
Our Top Qualified Faculties