A Step Towards Management BBA Coaching is a three year full time course & perhaps the most sought after course. A management degree not only helps you find a better job But also makes you a more mature individual as you are taught to manage people and situations BBA involves training through practice experience in the form of case studies, project presentations, industrial visit and interaction with expert from the industry With such input BBA graduate have an edge over other graduates and get direct entry into the corporate world. AIM global readers is the best BBA coaching institute in Delhi, we provide quality education to our students.
ELIGIBILITY: 10+2 in any stream with English (Appearing may also apply)
DURATION: 3 year
FORMAT OF ENTRANCE:
- English language and comprehension
- Logical and analytical skill/ability
- Aptitude related to the field of management and communication skill.
- General Awareness
- Quantitative ability (In some Exams)
Delhi University offers Mass Communication at its various Collages
(Admission through Percentage 5 Colleges.
BVMMC (Bachelor of Mass Media Mass Communication) from IP College (For Girls Only)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Dwarka Delhi
Symbiosis Institute of Management Pune.
Jamia Milia Islamia Delhi Website: jmi.nic.in
University of Mumbai through its various Colleges.
Tata Institute of Social Science. Website: tiss.edu
St Xaviers (Mumbai)
CAREER AFTER BBA /BBS
- BBA: Management BBA (B&I) Banking & Insurance
- BBA (T & TM): Tour and Travel Management BBA (CAM) Computer Aided Management
- BBA (MOM): Modern Office Management
- Like all other graduate a BBA graduate can also pursue higher studies. Having graduated in Business Management, they are better equipped to crack MBA Entrance.
- Job in Government sector if the candidates are interested in job within the public sector they may appear in exams such a civil services examination combined graduate level exams, PCS exams. Etc.
- Can opt for computer course is also another good option such a MCA
- It is also possible for the candidate to do part time job and take correspondence course in higher studies.